Friday, January 21, 2011

Harajuku Luv'n - White Winter's Day = Happier Me.

Right now, I dread the thought of bundling up and facing the world beyond my apartment door. It's partially the inescapable cold, but it's mainly the unattractive palette that awaits me. White + Black.


White = snow | Black = coats

It is time for some color, damn it! That said, today I rebel. I'll mentally paint everyone in vibrant pastels + other playful hues. I control what you wear.




Today, the world looks to me like this Siri Tollerød Harajuku Lovers fragrance campaign and you can't do a thing about it! So go ahead, stand before your mirror debating whether you should wear your climate-friendly black down jacket with the yogurt stain on the left-breast-area OR your lint + pet-fur-collecting peacoat that makes you look like a fuzzy can of soup... I don't care.


Siri, girl, thanks for the help!